Yesterday I mentioned about going back to your childhood memories, what you like doing most or what you used to be passionate about. You only stopped doing these things because you are too busy and don’t believe that you have time for yourself or for your hobbies.
Isn’t it amazing that we didn’t care so much about time when we were younger? We had the freedom of doing exactly what we wanted and life seemed so much easier then. I know we have all the responsibilities; bills, mortgage, children, work and many other things; however it is very important to make time for ourselves.
One of the reasons for depression is because we are overstretching ourselves and don’t allow time to be US. To do things that make us happy, relaxed and give us life fulfilment. We are low and depressed because we never have time to do what we really want instead, we just going through the roller coaster of “musts”.
Well I think we have to make a change in our lifestyle, don’t you think? We’re only here once so we have to make the most of it. Everyone has their own priorities and you have to make sure that you know what’s important in your life. You will have to plan your life around this.
Some tips on how you can make your days better:Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
- There is no rush… you have to get your head around this.
- Re-prioritise your list all the time
- Only do things when they are necessary and they will get you closer to your overall life goals – obviously don’t leave things to the last minute as this will create unnecessary stress but you don’t have to do everything straight away.
- Diarise your tasks and put the “must” do things first, even if you hate them, do them first and then it’s out of the way.
- Always put little time slots in your days for YOU only. This is not selfish, you just have to look after yourself so you can be more motivated to do other things. Something to look forward each day.
No multi-tasking, try and concentrate on one task at the time and finish it. It’s a misbelief that you will get more done if you multitask. Do one thing at a time and only what’s on your list, don’t get distracted.
“Time is very slow for those who wait.
Very fast for those who are scared.
Very long for those lament.
Very short for those who celebrate.
But for those who love, time is eternal.” William Shakespeare